Careful and attentive women their health to avoid a variety of problems to prevent serious and minor violations in their initial stage of development. Notice the change of women's health is possible by the nature of the mucus secretion from the genitals, as it the mucus is an indicator of pathological changes and the reason for a visit to the gynecologist.
Types of mucus discharge in women
Mucus from the vagina is common to all. This is a characteristic of the female organism. As a rule, the mucus is of different kind from the vagina is the norm and has understandable origins.
Normal discharge has such characteristics:
- Can be transparent, white or red color;
- Do not cause redness, itching or burning sensation;
- Have a small amount;
- Undergo asymptomatic – in the absence of temperature, pain and discomfort.
It should be noted that the norm is when a small amount. Copious should be a Wake up call for women.
Mucous fluid in General, the sign of the normal functioning of women. This is the standard rate for any age range.
Starting with 1st month of life, each with the fairer half of humanity occur mucus due to hormonal changes. In the first month of life, slime – the residual phenomenon of the destruction of the maternal hormones.
To Mature its own sex hormones, mucus reappears frequently in the period pubertatem.
As a rule, the production of mucus is within a period of one year before the beginning of menstruation. To 8 years mucus like rice-water with a sour smell.
Once the menstrual cycle begins to set, the allocation will be eventurum, their appearance changes. In the first half of the cycle, the mucus is usually moderate, but to phase its consistency thickens.
It is customary to divide the allocation according to their type:
- White. The causes can be a vaginitis, colpitis, adnexitis. Also see their appearance while taking oral contraceptives, with stagnation in the pelvic area, in violation of the rules of personal hygiene, as well as with a sedentary lifestyle;
- Transparent. Depending on the amount of hormones in the body, and the phase of the menstrual cycle. Their presence indicates the ovaries. The composition of these secretions consists of fragments of cells and transudate of lymph, and microorganisms, mucus from the cervical canal and the remains of the sebaceous and sweat glands;.
- Mucous membranes. Such allocations are not a pathology until you have the color and smell. Otherwise, you must pass a comprehensive analysis and to consult with your doctor;
In normal development, selection, which do not require the intervention of a specialist can be:
- The poor, in the form of a cream or jelly substance. Inherent in the second phase of the cycle;
- Clear discharge characteristic of the phase before ovulation;
- Mucus with bloody streaks is characteristic of the period after ovulation.
- Creamy mucous clots – is common before menstruation;
- White clots in the adoption of oral contraceptives;
- Pink ichor – lochia inherent in the postpartum period;
- Creamy discharge is an unprotected act of intercourse or using a condom. Such allocations are odorless and do not cause itching.
Selection in the form of mucus in women: causes
Reasons for the occurrence of discharge can be set. Therefore, it is necessary to distinguish selection on their consistency and also depending on smell and color. So, to distinguish between:
- Bloody. Precede menstruation. However, there may be a sign of erosion or cervical cancer. Can occur in adenomiose or in violation of the menstrual cycle. Sudden discharge with blood may be predictive of miscarriage in early pregnancy, the development of ectopic pregnancy;
- Frothy thick cheesy discharge may indicate the presence of infection;
- Discharge with odor, indicate the development of pathogenic microbes, which begin to decompose in the body. Because of the decomposition process nutrients are released gases form an unpleasant odor;
- The mucus or lubricant, before or after sex. As a rule, when excited, the glands on the eve of the vagina develop in the active mode lubrication is the norm. If the discharge after intercourse have a smell (second day) – this can be cleansing the body from sperm, unprotected intercourse. However, the presence of such mucus and blood streaks can be a sign of the presence of cervical erosion. The appearance of white , green, or yellow discharge after sexual intercourse for up to one week after sex – is evidence of infection.
Also you should know that the mucus is normal when:
- first sexual intercourse;
- when you change sexual partner;
- in the excitement before intercourse, and unprotected intercourse.
Can whites stand out:
- in the presence of a foreign object in the vagina;
- when developed diabetes;
- with the development of polyps;
- in the presence of other benign formations in the uterus;
- with the development of malignancy in the uterine cavity.
It is noteworthy that the cancerous process in the uterus takes place under transparent and watery discharge. However, such discharge has an unpleasant smell, with a small admixture of blood.
Inflammation of the endometrium and the mucosa of the cervix can develop of mucus from thin, watery consistency. The gasket surface will be dirty.
Why stand out abundant mucus clots in women
The mucus produced in the cervix by a special gland. As a rule, such production has a specific smell. Depending on the hormonal functioning of the ovaries, and the menstrual cycle varies and the consistency of the secretions and their character.
Abundant clots of mucus – a cause for concern, as it is a fact that confirms the presence in the vagina of various kinds of microorganisms. In parallel with the release of clots, you may experience pain, burning or itching.
Confirmed by numerous studies that the penetration of pathogenic microorganisms in the microflora of a woman's vagina is manifested by the presence of fraught with mucus. Such microorganisms tend to reproduce, respectively, every day feelings can change.
Quite often "guests" are:
- Mushrooms from a number of Candida;
Their presence entails the development of yeast infection and dysbiosis.
What to do if you discharge with mucus in women
It is important to carefully refers to their health and pay attention to every little detail. If there are any allocations that differ from the norm, you should consult a specialist. Especially when the occurrence of such discharge is accompanied by symptoms.
Treatment and prevention
Therapy abundant secretions and mucus from the vagina, is a visit to the gynecologist, who, based on the survey, to make a diagnosis.
Self-treatment, as a rule, good results does not, as it is comprehensive and systematic. Most often this irresponsible approach leads to deterioration in the health and development of numerous complications.
In the treatment of infections most often include the following activities:
- Douching. While using the appropriate drugs or herbal;
- The use of special trays;
- Receiving oral drugs, the effect of which is to eliminate pathogenic microorganisms;
- The use of candles vaginally.
The gynecologist suggests checking in four grades:
- The first step involves checking for the presence of pathogens, the reaction should be acidic, the benefits of lactobacilli in the vagina, in the absence of pathogens;
- At the second degree the number of leukocytes should not exceed 10, this background needs to be reduced indicators lactobacilli. Agents are present in this reaction acidic.
First and second degree – a sign of the health of women, which confirm the absence of pathology.
The following two degree – pathology:
- At this stage, the environment becomes alkaline, it can be revealed India-conditional pathogens, an increased level of white blood cells;
- The fourth degree is characterized by the abundance of white blood cells, pathogens. Sticks Dederleyna and bacteria are completely absent.
A timely appeal to the specialist will help to stop the disease at an early stage, and thus to deprive the sexual organs from inflammation in a short period.
As a rule, a timely and correct therapy which reduces mucus, and eliminates the unpleasant symptoms.
Reasonable mucus, which is secreted from the female sex organs – the norm and part of the physiological process in the body.
The increase in its quantity, the change in its texture and smell is cause for concern that requires consultation with a specialist. The first signs of disease must be examined by the gynecologist.
It is important to pay attention to health and to minimize the ingress of microorganisms into the sex organs to perform basic personal hygiene, systematically visit a gynecologist, revealing the various pathologies in the early stages. Passes, if necessary, systemic therapy.