The female body is designed so that at the time of sexual arousal is produced the natural lubrication that lines the vagina. As a result of external factors or health problems this secret are underfunded. A woman is experiencing severe discomfort with sexual intercourse. To avoid discomfort it is recommended to use stimulating lubricant, moistening the vagina and increase blood flow to the genitals.
Why lost natural lubrication
There are many reasons that lead to thrust reduction women to intimacy, and, consequently, to the decrease in production of natural lubrication.
While the fair sex become absolutely indifferent in bed or refuse to the partner in sex.
- Chronic diseases or inflammatory processes in the body weaken the immune system of women, depriving them of vitality.
- The presence of microcracks in the vaginal or genital infections, because of which there is irritation and itching. Girl in pain during sex, so trying to avoid it.
- Depression mental antidepressants or sedatives reduces anxiety.
- Constant stress, problems in family or at work do not allow women to relax and to get pleasure from intercourse with a partner.
- Chronic fatigue makes the ladies apathetic.
- Hormonal changes the body, associated with the age of the women after 40 years also inhibits the release of natural secret.
- Smoking, abuse of alcohol or drugs adversely affects the sexual life of the couple.
The above factors have a direct impact on the female reproductive system.
Natural lubrication is not enough, women cease to enjoy sex, which leads to a cooling of feelings between partners, depression and even quarrels.
In this case, it is recommended to go to the gynecologist for examination, identification of the physiological causes of the problem and deal with them. You might also need psychological help to deal with stress.
Accessories for women
To quickly establish intimacy and to keep a good relationship with a partner, the fair sex is recommended to use special drugs that stimulate sexual activity at any age.
Modern lubricants for women not only eliminate the problem of vaginal dryness, but also serve as an additional pathogen.
The use of gel lubricants during sexual intercourse has the following positive effects:
- Help to avoid injury to the delicate mucosa of the vagina, moistening it and making it more elastic.
- The penis slides better during sex, which leads to increased sensations.
- Improves blood flow to the female genital organs, thereby increasing the chances of getting an orgasm.
- The antiseptic content of the additional components in the lubricant eliminates small inflammatory processes and irritation.
The obvious advantages of using stimulating gels, lubricants convince many women of the necessity of their acquisition. Women noted a significant transformation of sex life with a partner, mood improvement and receiving incredible sensations during intercourse.
Varieties of intimate lubricants
The whole range of gels for women can be divided into several categories depending on the included components. You need to understand which tool would be most appropriate, before heading to the pharmacy for purchase.
Are the most popular. They have a number of significant advantages:
- Long absorbed by the vaginal tissue, extending a sexual act without an increasing feeling of friction.
- Economical to use because it does not require re-application.
- These drugs can also be used to fans of anal sex.
- Stimulating effect occurs within several minutes after application. The vaginal tissues become warmer and much more flexible.
Despite a number of positive aspects, noted several disadvantages of greases based on silicone:
- The high price of making such funds available not to everyone.
- Lubrication with a silicone hard are washed off the skin.
- Medicines leave marks on clothes and bed linen.
- Most of the gels with the same composition is contraindicated concurrently with latex contraceptives. Silicone molecules react with the surface of the condom, breaking its structure. Probable rupture of the latex with the possibility of infection with sexual infections or pregnancy.
Lubricants for women are water-based
No less popular than silicone. Many women point to such advantages of these gels grease:
- Light texture, easy washing.
- Ability to use with condoms.
- Hypoallergenic composition.
However, few are satisfied with what the tool is quite quickly consumed.
It is necessary to re-apply if the sexual act is long, because the lubricant with a water based fast absorbed by the vaginal tissue.
Effective with the need for more stimulation.
Their composition included additives with a warming effect, which act almost immediately after application.
The blood vessels of the external genitalia women are expanding, due to this enhanced sensitivity during sexual contact.
Such funds remove existing irritation, promotes healing of small cracks in the vagina.
Another positive quality of oil-based lubricants is to stimulate men with erection problems.
But in a medium with a similar composition has drawbacks: the abandonment of traces, and the incompatibility with condoms.
When choosing a lubricant, the woman is to consult with your gynecologist who will suggest the most suitable drug, taking into account characteristics of the organism of the patient and the intensity of her sex life.
How to use intimate gel for women
In addition to the question, what grease is best to choose women interested in how to correctly apply the products to achieve the desired effect.
- After acquiring the funds necessary to test for the absence of allergic reactions. To do this, apply a small amount of grease on the inside of the elbow. If a few hours is not observed redness or itching, then the drug is suitable for use. If you are planning to use a lubricant without a condom, the test for individual intolerance to the components is carried out and partner.
- Before applying the lubricant on the outer genitals, both partners should take a shower or to carry out hygiene procedures. It is important to do to get rid of excess germs and other contaminants.
- A thin layer of gel to water, oil or silicone based cover genitals for a few minutes before sexual intercourse.
- If, during intercourse there was dry and painful, suggest to lubricate private parts again, using a larger amount of the drug.
- After intercourse, both partners should wash off excess grease with plain water with shower gel or soap.
Most sexual lubricants have an allergic composition. If the previous tests did not show intolerance, but after sex the woman feels the burning and itching, you should contact your gynecologist.